EMS Trainer - 6 Pack Abs Stimulator
Do you want to tone your abs without doing the heavy lifting?
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
- Helps tone, tighten and strengthen your abdominal muscles.
- EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) works through current stimulation, which directly sends signals to muscles to generate flexing movements.
- 6 different modes, and 12 levels of intensity!
- Can be worn unobtrusively under your clothes, making it ideal for muscle training even when you're out in public.
- Each session goes for 12 minute cycles.
- Uses AAA Batteries(Not Included)
- Frequency = 1~100HZ
- Easy to replace silicone gels(link down below)
Published by PMC:
"We studied the effects of self-administered neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) on changes in strength, endurance, selected anthropometric measures, and subject’s perceived shape and satisfaction of the abdominal wall. Twenty-four adults (experimental group) stimulated their abdominals 5 days per week (20-40 minutes per session) for 8 weeks and refrained from engaging in any additional exercise during the study. A control group (N=16) refrained from exercising the abdominals or engaging in any other exercise training during the study. Subjects were tested at the beginning, mid-point, and end of the study. Isometric strength of the abdominal muscles was tested using a isokinetic dynamometer, endurance was measured using the ACSM curl-up test, abdominal circumference was measured using a steel tape measure, and body shape and satisfaction were assessed via questionnaire. The stimulation group had a 58% increase in abdominal strength, whereas the control group did not change.
The stimulation group also had a 100% increase in abdominal endurance versus a 28% increase in the control group. Waist circumference decreased by of 3.5 cm in the stimulation group compared to no significant change in the control group. All 24 subjects in the stimulation group felt that their midsections were more “toned” and “firmed” and 13/24 (54%) felt that their posture had improved as a result of the stimulation. None of the control group subjects reported changes in these parameters. There were no significant differences in body weight, BMI, or skinfold thickness over the course of the study in either group. NMES, as used in the current study, resulted in significant improvements in the muscular strength and endurance of the abdominal region, as well as subject’s perceived shape and satisfaction of the mid-section."
- Please allow 1-4 weeks delivery time.
- Shipping is FREE!
- Zero risk 30-day money back guarantee!
- Tracking code will be sent automatically, once generated by courier.(At no additional cost)